- CDC Expands Negative COVID-19 Test Requirement to All Air Passengers Entering the United States January 12, 2021The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is expanding the requirement for a negative COVID-19 test to all air passengers entering the United States.
- HHS Announces $22 Billion in Funding to Support Expanded Testing, Vaccination Distribution January 7, 2021The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) today announced two upcoming actions by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to provide more than $22 billion in funding to states, localities, and territories in support of the nation’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, as directed by the Coronavirus Response and Relief Supplemental Appropriations […]
- Transcript: CDC Update on COVID-19 January 6, 2021CDC works 24/7 saving lives, protecting people from health threats, and saving money to have a more secure nation. A US federal agency, CDC helps make the healthy choice the easy choice by putting science and prevention into action. CDC works to help people live longer, healthier and more productive lives.
- CDC Media Telebriefing: Update on COVID-19 January 6, 2021The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will provide an update to media on the COVID-19 response.
- Transcript: CDC Update on COVID-19 December 30, 2020CDC works 24/7 saving lives, protecting people from health threats, and saving money to have a more secure nation. A US federal agency, CDC helps make the healthy choice the easy choice by putting science and prevention into action. CDC works to help people live longer, healthier and more productive lives.
- CDC Media Telebriefing: Update on COVID-19 December 30, 2020The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will provide an update to media on the COVID-19 response.
- CDC 2020 in Review December 29, 2020In 2020 CDC worked around the clock – and around the globe – to protect Americans from health threats. While the COVID-19 pandemic has dominated the news, a number of other public health and scientific advancements are worth highlighting.
- CDC to Require Negative COVID-19 Test for Air Travelers from the United Kingdom to the U.S. December 24, 2020Today, President Trump is taking another step to protect the health of the American people by requiring air passengers arriving from the United Kingdom (U.K.) to test negative, via PCR or Antigen test, no more than 72 hours before departure from the U.K. to the United States.
- Media Statement from CDC Director Robert R. Redfield on Vaccine Milestone December 23, 2020The United States achieved an early but important milestone today – jurisdictions have now reported that more than 1 million people have received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine since administration began 10 days ago.
- Overdose Deaths Accelerating During COVID-19 December 18, 2020Over 81,000 drug overdose deaths occurred in the United States in the 12 months ending in May 2020, the highest number of overdose deaths ever recorded in a 12-month period, according to recent provisional data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
The winter Olympics are in full swing. As captivating and inspiring as it may be, make sure you get some more movement than from your bed to the screen! #MondayMotivation #WinterOlympics2018
True friends are a blessing. Show them how much they mean to you with these beautiful greeting card ideas! #SendACardToAFriendDay
Stress is terrible for your mind and heart! Learn to de-stress, relax, and stay healthy and happy! #NationalHeartMonth
Tu B’Shvat is a celebration honoring the the trees and fruits of Israel, and at Friendship, we celebrated it in style! Our senior group made this “4 fruits bark” that tasted just as good as it looks! #TuBshvat
Art is beneficial for everyone. For people diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and dementia, therapeutic art programs stimulate their minds, while giving them a sense of accomplishment! #InspireYourHeartWithArtDay
Stay warm this brutal winter by adding sunshine into someone’s life with a simple compliment! #NationalComplimentDay
Anorexia symptoms in elders often go undetected. Unusual eating may be noticed, but it never occurs to family or friends that an eating disorder might be the problem, since these conditions are usually diagnosed in younger people. Recognize the signs! #HealthWeightWeek
Let’s not allow that New Year’s spirit to fade. What did you challenge yourself with for the new year and what is your plan to stick to it? #NewYearsResolutions
There are a lot of wonderful things about winter; the dryness it causes in your skin may not be one of them. Learn how to be able to fully enjoy the season, dry-skin free! #WinterSkinReliefDay