- Transcript for the CDC Telebriefing Update on COVID-19 June 26, 2020Transcript for the CDC Telebriefing: Update on 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
- HHS Announces New Organ Transplant Guidance June 25, 2020Today, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the U.S. Public Health Service (USPHS) published an updated solid organ transplant guideline to assess donors and monitor recipients for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), hepatitis B virus, and hepatitis C virus infections.
- CDC Marks the End of the 2018 Ebola Outbreak in Eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo June 25, 2020The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is joining the global public health community to mark the end of the Ebola Virus Disease (Ebola) outbreak in the eastern part of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
- CDC updates, expands list of people at risk of severe COVID-19 illness June 25, 2020Based on a detailed review of available evidence to date, CDC has updated and expanded the list of who is at increased risk for getting severely ill from COVID-19.
- CDC Media Telebriefing: Update on COVID-19 June 25, 2020The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will provide an update to media on the COVID-19 response.
- CDC releases consolidated COVID-19 testing recommendations June 13, 2020CDC works 24/7 saving lives, protecting people from health threats, and saving money to have a more secure nation. A US federal agency, CDC helps make the healthy choice the easy choice by putting science and prevention into action. CDC works to help people live longer, healthier and more productive lives.
- Transcript - CDC Media Telebriefing: Update on COVID-19 June 12, 2020Transcript for the CDC Telebriefing: Update on 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
- CDC Media Telebriefing: Update on COVID-19 June 12, 2020The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will provide an update to media on the COVID-19 response.
- HHS Announces New Laboratory Data Reporting Guidance for COVID-19 Testing June 4, 2020Today, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced new Guidance that specifies what additional data must be reported to HHS by laboratories along with Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) test results.
- United States Coronavirus (COVID-19) Death Toll Surpasses 100,000 May 28, 2020Today the number of people in the United States who have died from COVID-19 surpassed 100,000. Families, friends, coworkers, loved ones and community members are grieving for each person who has been lost to this disease.
The winter Olympics are in full swing. As captivating and inspiring as it may be, make sure you get some more movement than from your bed to the screen! #MondayMotivation #WinterOlympics2018
True friends are a blessing. Show them how much they mean to you with these beautiful greeting card ideas! #SendACardToAFriendDay
Stress is terrible for your mind and heart! Learn to de-stress, relax, and stay healthy and happy! #NationalHeartMonth
Tu B’Shvat is a celebration honoring the the trees and fruits of Israel, and at Friendship, we celebrated it in style! Our senior group made this “4 fruits bark” that tasted just as good as it looks! #TuBshvat
Art is beneficial for everyone. For people diagnosed with Alzheimer’s and dementia, therapeutic art programs stimulate their minds, while giving them a sense of accomplishment! #InspireYourHeartWithArtDay
Stay warm this brutal winter by adding sunshine into someone’s life with a simple compliment! #NationalComplimentDay
Anorexia symptoms in elders often go undetected. Unusual eating may be noticed, but it never occurs to family or friends that an eating disorder might be the problem, since these conditions are usually diagnosed in younger people. Recognize the signs! #HealthWeightWeek
Let’s not allow that New Year’s spirit to fade. What did you challenge yourself with for the new year and what is your plan to stick to it? #NewYearsResolutions
There are a lot of wonderful things about winter; the dryness it causes in your skin may not be one of them. Learn how to be able to fully enjoy the season, dry-skin free! #WinterSkinReliefDay